Osher, I doubted your forecast as I watched it to go down.
I only joined on Saturday. The doubts were creeping in. Decided that it doesn’t matter in the long run.
I will just put it into cold storage and wait. Not so fast. I am looking at the price higher than I entered right now. Something tells me that if I close the trade and sit in cash, I will miss the “promised” move up.